top of page


Need independent advice

For mental health or social work? For a family member, yourself or someone you know? Then we are here to help. We can offer you advice on the following:

o Mental Capacity Act 2005

o Mental Health Act 2007/1983

o Safeguarding Adults 

o Continuning Health Care (CHC)

o Advice on capital drop 

o Information on Care Act Assessments

o Psychological and psychiatric information.

o General advice around mental health.

o Best Interest 

o Advice on care homes, care needs and LA services 

bottom of page